In this bitesize session we will review the Spectrum 5.0 Inventory procedure, exploring the minimum level of information required to ensure accountability for your collection. We will discuss how to prevent documentation problems and applying the Inventory procedure, including using and resolving temporary numbers. There will be opportunities to ask questions throughout.
This session is delivered by Collections Trust, funded by Welsh Government, Culture and Sport Division (C&S) / Adran Diwylliant a Chwaraeon (DaCh). Priority will be given to those who work or volunteer at Accredited museums, or those working towards, in Wales. If you have a question about the session please email firstname.lastname@example.org (please note, we are only able to respond in English).
Registration has closed. Preparation for attendees:
- If possible, read the Spectrum 5.0 introduction
- You might find it useful to review the Inventory procedure in advance, and come prepared with your questions.
- Think about how you do things in your museum, referring to your in-house procedural manual if you have access to it, although we appreciate you might not right now. You might also find it useful to have it with you to refer to during the session.
- At the time of the session, follow the joining instructions we’ll send you when we confirm your registration. Please note – this email might find its way into your junk folder so please check before getting in touch.
- The session will be hosted via Zoom. Using your webcam is optional, so you don’t have to tidy up or dress to impress.