- Introduction to Spectrum 5.0
- Frequently-asked questions
- Spectrum licensing
- Primary procedures
- All procedures
- Appendix – information requirements
- Mapping Spectrum to other standards
- Spectrum around the world
- Spectrum Partners
Spectrum is free to download and use non-commercially; all we ask is that you agree to our licensing conditions.
Spectrum is not software (and can be used with paper-based systems) but many of our commercial Spectrum Partners have developed collection management systems that support some or all of the Spectrum procedures. We have validated some of these as Spectrum Compliant.