This fact sheet draws together relevant standards and sources of help and advice for managing collections. It refers to the standards and publications that have been used to compile Benchmarks 2.0, plus collections management legislation and advisory organisations. It was created in 2011.
- Collections Management Standards and Specifications
- Collections Management Legislation
- Organisations, Registers and Sources of Advice
- Collection Management Schemes and Initiatives
- Collections Management Best Practice Guidance
Benchmarks 2.0 is drawn from published collections care standards and initiatives – it is a management tool which provides a way of assessing your collection against current collections care standards.
Clicking the link on this page will allow you to download this resource as a PDF.