This resource lists, and links to, the rights resources created by Naomi Korn Associates. It includes resources on:
- Digital skills for heritage produced for the national lottery heritage fund.
- Legal compliance and the workplace.
- Open access and ‘Plan S’.
- Museums: copyright and data protection.
- Orphan works and risk management.
- Open data licensing.
- Sorting out rights and permissions.
- Optimising and exploiting copyright: sustainability and strategic thinking.
- Copyright training resources.
- Downloadable templates.
Click the link on the right-hand side to view the resource on the Naomi Korn Associates website