These are resources from the Museum Learning Conference: Creative Approaches to Working With Schools. They include presentations on a range of topics including:
- Working with artists and arts award with schools
- ‘Stronger Together’
- Learning on my Doorstep
- Curriculum of North Kent
- Heritage Learning Brighton and Hove
- Museums and Schools Programme
- Digital Learning
- Claymation at Bursledon Brickworks
- Rockband: Linking Fossils, Fabrics and Folklore
There are also links to additional resources.
Clicking the ‘Visit site’ link on this page will open this resource to view on the South East Museum Development Programme website.