Interpretation is about how we communicate our collections to our users. This set of resources, from Museums Galleries Scotland, covers various topics related to interpretation.
The series of resources are:
- Introduction to interpretation.
- Planning your interpretation.
- Interpretive aims and objectives.
- Why interpret?
- What to interpret.
- Interpretive text.
- Digital interpretation.
- Interpreting for your audience.
- Interpreting multiple meanings.
Click the links above to see the resources on the Museums Galleries Scotland website.
Click the link on the right-hand side to see the introductory resource on the Museums Galleries Scotland website