This resource, from the Society for Museum Archaeology, is a set of case studies into the wide range of use and engagement
activities that archaeological collections are used to deliver. The case studies are:
- Diving Deep – HMS Invincible 1744.
- Lost Landscapes – bringing Ice Age Worcestershire to life.
- Our Warwickshire Redisplay of the Market Hall Museum.
- Should we display the dead? Visitor input into museum policy.
- Horniman Museum and Gardens Access Advisory Group.
- Untold Histories Museum Tours.
- Bristol’s Brilliant Archaeology – annual festival.
- YourDIG – community co-created exhibitions.
- Working Stone, Making Communities – technology and identity in prehistoric Orkney.
- Know Your Place – co-creating the story of Bristol.
- Egypt’s Dispersed Heritage – views from Egypt 2019-2020.
- Curator Battle 2020.
- Lost and Found – treasures from the archive.
- Sapienza University and Tullie House Museum International Research Agreement.
Click the link on the right-hand side to view the resource as a PDF.