This practical guide to digital strategy from Cogapp has been written for museums (and other organisations) that want to do more with their digital programmes.
- What is strategy? – a surprisingly misunderstood topic
- Museums and digital – what’s special about museums in relation to digital media
- What is digital strategy? – what is special about digital compared with other kinds of strategy
- The need for digital strategy – some of the reasons why you might need a digital strategy (and why you might not)
- A digital strategy canvas – a framework for organising your work
- How to develop a digital strategy – a four step approach explained in detail
- The digital strategy report – how to write a report that will get results
- What could possibly go wrong? – some of the common pitfalls
- Next steps – where to go from here
- Further reading – readings on strategy, innovation and museums including a selection of digital strategy reports produced by leading museums
Clicking on the download link will take you to the Cogapp website where you can access the PDF.