This resource includes best practice steps and guidance to help heritage organisations manage copyright effectively when they work with suppliers. It was produced as part of the Heritage Digital project funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund.
It has sections on:
- Introduction to the Guide and setting the context,
- Copyright overview.
- Suppliers, copyright and ownership of rights.
- The commissioning of digital content and the need for agreements in writing.
- How can copyright be dealt with in agreements?
- Suppliers, copyright and dealing with third party rights.
- Working with commissioned artists.
- Making copyright a key organisational issue.
- Copyright code of conduct when working with suppliers.
- Where to find out more.
Click the link on the right-hand side to view the resource on the Naomi Korn Associates website