In our seventh Spectrum book club, we’ll be looking at: Loans in. It’s free and simple to join in:
Booking for this session is now closed. There are some spaces available on the repeat event on 21st July so please consider registering for this date instead.
Preparation for attendees:
- Read the Spectrum 5.0 introduction
- Read what Spectrum has to say about Loans in – including the standard and suggested procedure.
- Think about how you do things in your museum (referring to your in-house procedural manual if you have access to it, although we appreciate you might not right now).
- At the time of the session, follow the simple joining instructions we’ll send you when we confirm your registration. The session will be hosted via an online platform that should work with whatever browser you use, and without the need for you to install anything else. To keep the audio as clear as possible we won’t use video, so you don’t have to tidy up or dress to impress.
- Confirmations will be sent out after the registration deadline, to allow us to prioritise attendance.