This is a one day training event aimed at those working or volunteering for museums that are Accredited or working towards Accreditation within the south east. The training objectives for the day are:
- What are the key digitisation standards in the museums sector
- How to plan a digitations programme
- How to ensure preservation of digital data
- Explore how digitisation can be used in audience engagement using technology such as augmented reality
- consider asset management and how it could help your organisation
Book here (clicking the link on this page will take you to an external site).
This workshop will be delivered through our Arts Council England funded Outreach Programme, in collaboration with the Museum Development Network.