Confused about how to use and resolve temporary numbers during Inventory? Perhaps you’ve inherited a group of temporary numbered objects from a previous project, and you’re not sure what to do next. Come along to this bitesize online session to discuss how temporary numbers are used and what the reconciliation process might look like for your museum. It’s free and simple to join in:
Registration for this session has closed.
Preparation for attendees
- Read the Spectrum 5.0 introduction
- Read what Spectrum has to say about Inventory – including the standard and suggested procedure.
- Read our numbering guidance
- Think about how you do things in your museum, referring to your in-house procedural manual if you have access to it, although we appreciate you might not right now. You might also find it useful to have it with you to refer to during the session.
- At the time of the session, follow the simple joining instructions we’ll send you when we confirm your registration. The session will be hosted via an online platform that should work with whatever browser you use, and without the need for you to install anything else. Using your webcam is optional, so you don’t have to tidy up or dress to impress.
- Confirmations will be sent out after the registration deadline, to allow us to prioritise attendance.