Spectrum discussions are focussed on sharing practice between organisations and individuals. This is an opportunity to informally chat with sector colleagues about how your museum approaches a Spectrum procedure, get feedback, troubleshoot a scenario, and ask questions of each other.
The topic for this discussion is Loans in and Loans out:
Loans in – managing objects you borrow for a fixed period of time and for a specific purpose.
Loans out – assessing requests for you to lend your objects and managing the lending process until loans are returned to you.
- Register here before 13:00 on Thursday 13 May 2021 (please note the group size will be limited, and we’re giving priority to staff and volunteers from UK Accredited museums, and those working towards Accreditation).
- Please read our online event policy and code of conduct before registering.
- Confirmations will be sent out after the registration deadline, to allow us to prioritise attendance. Please note – this email might find its way into your junk folder so please check before getting in touch.
Information for attendees:
- Please read our online event policy and code of conduct before attending.
- Think about how you do things in your museum and come prepared to share this. More information about this will be provided in the joining instructions.
- The discussion will be hosted via Zoom. Using your webcam is optional, so you don’t have to tidy up or dress to impress.
- Confirmations will be sent out after the registration deadline. Please note – this email might find its way into your junk folder so please check before getting in touch.
Please note – this is not a training session. You may wish to attend a bitesize structured session in advance, or instead – if so, check out Spectrum 101.