Spectrum discussions are focussed on sharing practice between organisations and individuals. This is an opportunity to informally chat with sector colleagues about how your museum approaches a Spectrum procedure, get feedback, troubleshoot a scenario, and ask questions of each other.
The topic for this discussion is Inventory – making sure you have the basic information to be accountable for the objects in your care, and tackling the backlog if you do not.
- Register interest using the form below before 13:00 on Wednesday 3 March 2021. Please note the group size will be limited, and we’re giving priority to staff and volunteers from UK Accredited museums, and those working towards Accreditation).
- Please read our online event policy and code of conduct before registering.
- Think about how you do things in your museum and come prepared to share this. More information about this will be provided in the joining instructions.
- The discussion will be hosted via Zoom. Using your webcam is optional, so you don’t have to tidy up or dress to impress.
- Confirmations will be sent out after the registration deadline. Please note – this email might find its way into your junk folder so please check before getting in touch.
Please note – this is not a training session. You may wish to attend a bitesize structured session in advance, or instead – if so, check out Spectrum 101.