In our ninth Spectrum book club, we’ll be looking at: Documentation planning.
Booking for this session is now closed.
Preparation for attendees:
- Read the Spectrum 5.0 introduction
- Read what Spectrum has to say about Documentation planning – including the standard and suggested procedure.
- Think about how you do things in your museum, referring to your in-house procedural manual and documentation plan if you have access to them, although we appreciate you might not right now. You might also find it useful to have these with you to refer to during the session.
- At the time of the session, follow the simple joining instructions we’ll send you when we confirm your registration. The session will be hosted via an online platform that should work with whatever browser you use, and without the need for you to install anything else. Using your webcam is optional, so you don’t have to tidy up or dress to impress.
- Confirmations will be sent out after the registration deadline, to allow us to prioritise attendance.