In this rescheduled Spectrum 101 session, we’ll be looking at: Object exit. It’s free and simple to join in:
This session is approaching capacity and you might be placed on a waiting list.
- Register interest below before 13:00 on 22 April 2021 (please note the group size will be limited, and we’re giving priority to staff and volunteers from UK Accredited museums, and those working towards Accreditation).
- On this occasion we will also be prioritising those people who were due to attend the cancelled session on 6 April.
- Please read our online event policy and code of conduct before registering.
- Confirmations will be sent out after the registration deadline, to allow us to prioritise attendance. Please note – this email might find its way into your junk folder so please check before getting in touch.
Information for attendees:
- Read the Spectrum 5.0 introduction (if you haven’t already).
- Read what Spectrum has to say about Object exit – including the standard and suggested procedure.
- Think about how you do things in your museum, referring to your in-house procedural manual if you have access to it, although we appreciate you might not right now. You might also find it useful to have it with you to refer to during the session.
- At the time of the session, follow the simple joining instructions we’ll send you when we confirm your registration. Please note – this email might find its way into your junk folder so please check before getting in touch.
- The session will be hosted via Zoom. Using your webcam is optional, so you don’t have to tidy up or dress to impress.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com