In this Spectrum 101 session, we’ll be looking at: Object entry. It’s free and simple to join in:
Booking for this session is now closed. Preparation for attendees:
- Read the Spectrum 5.0 introduction (if you haven’t already).
- Read what Spectrum has to say about Object entry– including the standard and suggested procedure.
- Think about how you do things in your museum, referring to your in-house procedural manual if you have access to it, although we appreciate you might not right now. You might also find it useful to have it with you to refer to during the session.
- At the time of the session, follow the joining instructions we’ll send you when we confirm your registration. The session will be hosted via Zoom. Using your webcam is optional, so you don’t have to tidy up or dress to impress.
- Confirmations will be sent out after the registration deadline, to allow us to prioritise attendance.
Please note – if you attended the Spectrum book club session about Object entry in 2020 there is no need to attend this event, as the content is largely the same.