In this Spectrum 101 session, we’ll be looking at: Loans in and Loans out. It’s free and simple to join in:
Booking has close. Preparation for attendees:
- Read what Spectrum has to say about Loans in – including the standard and suggested procedure.
- Read what Spectrum has to say about Loans out – including the standard and suggested procedure.
- Think about how you do things in your museum, referring to your in-house procedural manual if you have access to it, although we appreciate you might not right now. You might also find it useful to have it with you to refer to during the session.
- At the time of the session, follow the simple joining instructions we’ll send you when we confirm your registration. Please note – this email might find its way into your junk folder so please check before getting in touch.
- The session will be hosted via Zoom. Using your webcam is optional, so you don’t have to tidy up or dress to impress.
Please note – if you attended the Spectrum book club sessions about Loans in and Loans out in 2020 there is no need to attend this event, as the content is largely the same. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org