In this Spectrum 101 session, we’ll be looking at: Inventory. It’s free and simple to join in:
Registration has closed. Preparation for attendees:
- Read the Spectrum 5.0 introduction (if you haven’t already).
- Read what Spectrum has to say about Inventory – including the standard and suggested procedure.
- Think about how you do things in your museum, referring to your in-house procedural manual if you have access to it, although we appreciate you might not right now. You might also find it useful to have it with you to refer to during the session.
- At the time of the session, follow the simple joining instructions we’ll send you when we confirm your registration. Please note – this email might find it’s way into your junk folder so please check before getting in touch.
- The session will be hosted via Zoom. Using your webcam is optional, so you don’t have to tidy up or dress to impress.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org