During the current lockdown period, many museums have been keen to get more of their collections online. Join an expert panel who will discuss the options, share good examples and answer your questions. Submission for questions has now closed – thank you.
The Q&A will be streamed live via the Collections Trust YouTube channel on Thursday 25 June, 11:00 – 12:00 BST. If you can’t join us live, catch up with the video after the event.
- Sarah Brown – Collections Trust (chair).
- Rachel Cartwright – Digital Engagement Officer, South West Museum Development Programme.
- Anra Kennedy – Content & Partnerships Director, Culture24.
- Becki Morris – Director, Disability Collaborative Network.
- Alec Ward – Museum Development Officer Digital & Communications, Museum Development London.