Concerned about managing Loans in and out during the current lockdown or when re-opening, want to know more about the Government Indemnity Scheme guidance, or have a general loans question you’d like to run by a registrar? Join Collections Trust and an expert panel for an online discussion answering your questions, streamed live via the Collections Trust YouTube channel on Wednesday 1 July, 11:00 – 12:00 BST. If you can’t join us live, catch up with the video after the event. Submission for questions has now closed – thank you.
The video for this event is in post production due to an audio issue on the day. Once available we will post the link. Thank you for your patience.
- Sarah Brown – Outreach Officer, Collections Trust (chair).
- Charlotte Dew – Professional Development Manager, Touring Exhibitions Group.
- David Packer – Chair of UK Registrars Group.
- Lyn Stevens – Registrar, National Museums Scotland.
- Carol Warner – Manager of the Government Indemnity Scheme.
Image: Tables and chairs wrapped by Christo (Zarateman, CC0 1.0).