Suitable for those new to the Spectrum standard, this online session will offer a bitesize introduction to the basics. We will discuss how a Spectrum 5.0 procedure works and how Spectrum might be applied within your own organisation. There will be opportunities to ask questions during the session, as well as sharing ideas with other attendees. It’s free and simple to join in:
- Register below before 13:00 on Wed 18 November (please note the group size will be limited, and we’re giving priority to staff and volunteers from UK Accredited museums, and those working towards Accreditation).
- Read the Spectrum 5.0 introduction
- Think about how you do things in your museum, referring to your in-house procedural manual if you have access to it, although we appreciate you might not right now. You might also find it useful to have it with you to refer to during the session.
- At the time of the session, follow the simple joining instructions we’ll send you when we confirm your registration. The session will be hosted via an online platform that should work with whatever browser you use, and without the need for you to install anything else. Using your webcam is optional, so you don’t have to tidy up or dress to impress.
- Confirmations will be sent out after the registration deadline, to allow us to prioritise attendance.