A Spectrum Advice fact sheet outlining the process of bulk accessioning and how to apply it to different collections.
1. What is bulk accessioning?
2. PAS 197, Spectrum 4.0 and the Museum Accreditation Scheme
3. Why is bulk accessioning important?
4. How to bulk accession
5. Bulk accessioning and cataloguing
6. Bulk accessioning and different types of collection
7. Bulk accessioning and retrospective documentation
This fact sheet was revised in 2015 to support the UK Museum Accreditation Standard.
Clicking the link on this page will allow you to download this resource as a PDF.