Developed by Museum and Heritage Consultant Caroline Reed, Reviewing Significance 2.0 is an updated version of the Reviewing Significance framework published by Renaissance East Midlands (REM) in 2010. Since writing the original framework, Caroline has used it to underpin a Museums Association Effective Collections project and led on the development of a parallel model for use with moving image archive collections for London’s Screen Archives. Firmly following the principles of the original, Reviewing Significance 2.0 provides a streamlined introduction to the methodology and some improvements to the original assessment tools – making them even easier to use.
- Introduction to Reviewing Significance 2.0
- RS2.0 Collections Management Grid
- RS2.0 Collections Review Notes Form
- RS2.0 Collections Review Survey Form
- RS2.0 Collections Review Datasheet
- RS2.0 Significance Assessment Grid
- RS2.0 Statement of Significance Template
- RS2.0 Usage Grid
Clicking the links on this page will allow you to download these resources as a PDFs or DOCX files.