This Spectrum Advice fact sheet explores how the Spectrum Object exit procedure might work in your museum, and is aligned to the requirements of the Accreditation Scheme for Museums and Galleries in the UK.
Object exit is a Spectrum Primary Procedure, which means that it is an essential component of a workable and efficient museum Documentation System. Find out more about the Spectrum Standard.
- What is the Spectrum Object exit Procedure?
- The Object exit Procedure and Accreditation
- Why is the Object exit procedure important?
- When is the Object exit Procedure carried out?
- What form should Object exit records take?
- What happens during the Object exit Procedure?
This fact sheet was revised in 2015 to support the UK Accreditation Standard with funding from Arts Council England.
Clicking the link on this page will allow you to download this resource as a PDF.