This Spectrum Advice fact sheet explores how the Spectrum Loans out procedure might work in your museum, and is aligned to the requirements of the Accreditation Scheme for Museums and Galleries in the UK.
Loans out is a Spectrum Primary Procedure, which means that it is an essential component of a workable and efficient museum Documentation System. Find out more about the Spectrum Standard.
- What is the Spectrum Loans out Procedure?
- The Loans out Procedure and Accreditation
- Why is the Loans out Procedure important?
- When is the Loans out Procedure carried out?
- What form should Loans out records take?
- What happens during the Loans out Procedure?
This fact sheet was revised in 2015 to support the UK Accreditation Standard with funding from Arts Council England.
Clicking the link on this page will allow you to download this resource as a PDF.